Inflammation is the basis for all acute and chronic illnesses, disease processes and pain. If you are afflicted with chronic illnesses and you think they are tied to what you eat, LEAP therapy might be a holistic option for you. LEAP stands for Lifestyle, Eating, And Performance. LEAP is a Nutrition Program guided by specially trained Registered Dietitian that can help you to reduce or eliminate symptoms brought on through food or chemical sensitivities. This is accomplished through a blood test and an elimination type dietary protocol.
LEAP has helped thousands of people with food and chemical sensitivities improve their overall health through successful elimination of specific offending food or chemical triggers. IF your symptoms are related to sensitivities, you could have substantially improved health through a dietary approach and working with a LEAP Certified Dietitian.
Food and Chemical sensitivities can produce inflammatory responses throughout the body resulting in uncomfortable and sometimes painful reactions. The body is attacking itself as long as the offending agents are continually ingested and the inflammation continues and exacerbates. Some conditions that may be worsened by food sensitivities are:
- Abdominal pain, bloating, gas, Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Heartburn or GERD
- Muscle/joint pain, stiffness or Fibromyalgia
- General tiredness or fatigue
- Depression, headaches
- Skin conditions, rashes, Eczema, dermatitis
MRT stands for Mediator Release Test. This test checks your immune response to 150 foods/chemicals that cause the inflammatory reaction within the body. Test results are specific just to you and the foods or chemicals that you react to.
A sample result from MRT test –> sample MRT results
Mediator Release Testing is both reliable and accurate.
- A thorough Intake Assessment is completed to identify only highly motivated individuals for best clinical outcomes. Assessment takes one and half hour.
- Process requires approximately 6 sessions of direct Nutrition Counseling Services.
- A venipuncture required for testing; a kit draw and forms will be provided for testing at your local lab.
- Comprehensive MRT Results are provided to client and provider.
For more information visit:
LEAP and MRT testing website: http://nowleap.com/